- Specs & Details
- General information
Mahogany, Walnut, or Black-painted Wood base with Brass plate
Available in 12 sizes
- Also available with Antique Brass or Pewter plate
Please specify round or square relief when ordering.
Special charges may apply depending on plate material.
||4.5" W x 2.875" H x 4.5" D||3.5" x 3.5"||4" x 1.375"|
|B2-4050||5" W x 2.875" H x 5" D||4" x 4"||4.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-4555||5.5" W x 2.875" H x 5.5" D||4.5" x 4.5"||5" x 1.375"|
|B2-5060||6" W x 2.875" H x 6" D||5" x 5"||5.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-5565||6.5" W x 2.875" H x 6.5" D||5.5" x 5.5"||6" x 1.375"|
|B2-6070||7" W x 2.875" H x 7" D||6" x 6"||6.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-6575||7.5" W x 2.875" H x 7.5" D||6.5" x 6.5"||6.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-7080||8" W x 2.875" H x 8" D||7" x 7"||6.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-7585||8.5" W x 2.875" H x 8.5" D||7.5" x 7.5"||6.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-8090||9" W x 2.875" H x 9" D||8" x 8"||6.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-8595||9.5" W x 2.875" H x 9.5" D||8.5" x 8.5"||6.5" x 1.375"|
|B2-9010||10" W x 2.875" H x 10" D||9" x 9"||6.5" x 1.375"|
ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS :
- Vector artwork must accompany your initial order.
- Artwork may be submitted electronically. Faxed copies, and other similar printed material, is not considered camera ready vector art.
- Electronic art must be vector, high resolution (300dpi or higher) and may be sent as an .ai, .eps, .dxf, or .cdr. - Email your artwork to your Customer Service Representative.
- Artwork modifications will be charged at $50 per hour, if supplied as a tif, bitmap, jpeg, gif, or any other form of non-vector art.
- For painted 3D creations, PMS color match must be submitted with order or artists discretion will be used.
SET UPS :
- New 3D logos, falling within standard size up to 9” across at largest dimension, incur a $750 set up.
- Larger 3D creation sizes, please call for quote.
- Crystal, glass, marble, engraved and framed awards or barware/stemware and ceramic mug artwork that is not set in vector art format will incur a $50 set up.
- Etching on 2nd location of glass, crystal or marble, add $10 per location. Additional location on barware, stemware, and ceramic mugs call for quote.
- Framed photography requiring photo reproduction will be charged a photo processing of: $5.50 for 4” x 6”, $8.25 for 5” x 7”, $11 for 8” x 10” , $16.50 for 11” x 14” images.
- Inked mat (logos, personalization) add $19.80 per piece.
- Bronze statues and tablets call for quote.
- Fine China plates, bowls and vases, call for quote.
- Leather products with a de-bossed area up to 4” x 4” incur a $195 set up.
- Pewter Awards set-up and etching charges, $25 per piece.
- Full color printed mat shadowboxes incur a $25 set up charge.
PLATE UPDATES :
- Perpetual panels, plaques and other products requiring updated supplied plate engraving will be charged as follows :
- - Gold Tone and Silver Tone plates $11 per
- - Brass and Wood plates $22 per
- - Pewter and Antique Brass $27.50 per
- - Sterling Silver plates call for quote.
- Plates not supplied will be charged as follows :
- - Gold Tone and Silver Tone plates $16.50 per
- - Brass plates $27.50 per
- - Wood, antique brass and pewter plates $33 per
- Plates upgrades will be charged as follows :
- - Gold Tone and Silver Tone plates to Brass plates $11 per
- - Gold Tone and Silver Tone Plates to Antique Brass and Pewter plates $16.50 per
- - Brass to Antique Brass and Pewter plates $5.50 per
- Choice of standard color fill; black, gold, silver, red, green, yellow, navy and royal add $11 per location on all glass and crystal awards.
- We do not PMS color match on glass, crystal, marble awards or brass and pewter plates.
- Color filling not available on barware, stemware and ceramic mug products.
- All brass and pewter plates will have black epoxy fill.
- One time charge of $79(G) per design.
- Exact repeat orders with “identical” art receive no setup charge.
- Screen Charge $55(G) per color, per location.
- Screenprinting Run Charge $2.50 (G) per unit, per color, per location.
- Repeat Screen Charge $22.50(G) per color, per location.
- Includes first personalization on first order.
- A paper or PDF proof will be provided at no charge with placement of order.
- An $11 charge will apply for a proof without an order, or changes to original order.
- Proofs must be approved within 48 hours or by the date indicated on the proof to prevent delays in production, and the prevention of additional rush charges.
- Tight registration or fine artwork will need to be pre-approved.
SUPPLIED PRODUCT :
- Supplied golf balls, photographs or certificates etc., call Customer Service for RA number.
- Discounts do not apply to general terms pricing and set-up charges.
LEAD TIMES :
- Normal lead times for products incorporating a new 3D logo is 6 –8 weeks from receipt of art and order. Re-orders are 4 – 6 weeks from receipt of order. Includes Shadowboxes, Wall Mounts, Desk Tops & Perpetual Panels/Plaques.
- Crystal, glass, marble, engraved and framed awards, or barware, stemware and ceramic mugs are 12 – 15 working days from receipt of art and order.
LEAD TIMES :
- Bronze statues and tablets call for lead times.
- Fine china plates, bowls and vases are 4 – 5 weeks from receipt of art and order.
- Leather products are 10 – 14 working days from receipt of art and order.
- Pewter awards are 4 weeks from receipt of art and order.
RUSH SERVICES :
- Orders shipping in less then required lead times may incur up to a 25% rush charge on total of order and any additional expedited freight charges.
- Random samples will be 30-day memo billed. Samples returned must be in acceptable condition.
- Pre-production (Spec) samples will be charged product price plus set up. Normal lead times apply.
DROP SHIPMENTS :
- Shipments to multiple locations occurring at the same time will be $10 per shipment location in addition to freight.
- Please provide all multiple shipping instructions in the form of an e-mailed Excel spreadsheet.
FREIGHT POLICY :
- Terms are FOB factory (OH).
- All orders are typically shipped via UPS ground or common carrier unless otherwise requested.
- Product(s) should be inspected by the customer within 24 hours of delivery. In the event product is received damaged, contact customer service.
- Products authorized for return must be packaged in a manner similar to original packaging to insure no product damage.
- HCUSA must be notified within 24 hours of receiving damaged goods.
- Special packaging and crating charges may apply to large or custom pieces. Customer service will provide notification of additional charges.
PRODUCT QUALITY :
- Hand painted and finished products such as three-dimensional logos and custom wood working will display a certain amount of variability. We make every attempt possible to create a consistent quality of handmade products.
- Please note that small bubbles, chill marks, and other variations are inherent in crystal and glass. These do not constitute product defects.
TERMS OF SALE :
- All orders are subject to approval.
- All orders are subject to product availability.
- Product prices and specifications in this catalog are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accuracy of information submitted for orders is the responsibility of the customer.
PAYMENT TERMS :
- Standard payment terms are Net 15 with prior credit approval.
- A 50% deposit is required on custom projects.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Heritage Creations does not accept returns of customized product.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after custom enhancements have been started.
- Cancellations will not be accepted unless otherwise previously confirmed.
- Use of trademarks and copyrights are the responsibility of the customer.
- The logos, designs and trademarks shown in this catalog have been reproduced as examples of the types of customized products available. They are not presented for resale and are not intended as product or brand name endorsements by or for the trademark owner.
- Discounts do not apply to general terms pricing and set-up charges.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS :
- California Proposition 65: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.